86 Berlinetta question

bought one today.. runs great 305 t-top underbody awesome BUT the display and radio don't come on.. I am new to the digital dash but have seen them
and like em.. Anyone know what this could be ?.. I have checked the fuses and they are all good.. thanx for any advice

Alot of the digital dashes "burns out" sometimes it is only a top or bottom half other times it is the whole thing. I found one on ebay for a truck I used to have for about a hundred bucks, and just changed the dash out nad it worked great after. If you know anyone really goo with electrical or circuit board they can be rebuilt. Good Luck .... Jim