86 camaro ESC

Can anyone tell me what other cars takes the same Electronic spark control module as the 86 Camaro 2.8L.
Thanks

--
Reply to :Awenns at Sasktel dot net

I thought that all the 2.8 had the esc built in to the engine control module not a seperate unit like the 5.0 liter and then again it may depend on which ecm you have also

If you have a part # for the ESC you can run it through the acdelco website and it will tell you every single car that it fits
Thank you that worked well.
Ken
--
Reply to :Awenns at Sasktel dot net