86 Camaro Ground Effects

Hi, I just got an 86 Z28, and the previous "owner" decided that he wanted it really, really, really low. So, Cut springs and low profile tires later, the
ground effects are pretty much shot. Now that i have the thing back in the air, I need to get some new ones. Where could I find some N.O.S. effects? or are people making new ones? Thanks, -Rob
Look in the junkyard, seriously. they don't rust and most of them are still in good shape (except the nose pieces)
www.eBay.com

it
the
or