86 Camaro Ground Effects

Hi, I just got an 86 Z28, and the previous "owner" decided that he wanted it really, really, really low. So, Cut springs and low profile tires later, the ground effects are pretty much shot. Now that i have the thing back in the air, I need to get some new ones. Where could I find some N.O.S. effects? or are people making new ones? Thanks, -Rob

Reply to
Rob

Look in the junkyard, seriously. they don't rust and most of them are still in good shape (except the nose pieces)

Reply to
Brian

John King

I think

do them. Sure I saw the nose pretty cheap.

Reply to
Lori Coates