88 Camaro - Speedometer Cable Question

On my '88 Camaro (305), the speedometer cable was making a sqeaking sound as I drove, and then the sound stopped along with my speedometer and odometer... I'm assuming that the cable broke and not the guage itself...

How hard would it be to replace this cable? Would I be better off just to take it somewhere and have it done?

The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups---= 19 East/West-Coast Specialized Servers - Total Privacy via Encryption =---

Reply to
CoreBurn