89 camaro engine swap

My buddies son has bought an 89 camaro with a v6 that is locked up. he wants to put a 350 in it. How much reconfiguring will he have to do?

Reply to
Csports

Plenty. Engine, transmission, possibly drive shaft, springs, ECM, engine wiring harness, a good time to upgrade the brakes, etc.

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to

Reply to
the tall one

this is your solution

NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED

CLOSEST TO 5000 TAKES IT HOME

CAMARO WITH 450 HP

82 z28 with 383 stroker selling safetyed. 350 four bolt main .030 over,

Aluminum heads, edelbrok cam, 400 crank, holly 790 double pumper carb,

edelbrok performer aluminum heads, edelbrok torker duel plane intake, hooker

headers, new flow master exsust, new interior, new 5 speed transmission with

new clutch and pressure plate, 4 core aluminum rad.

Reply to
Anthony Campbell

it really not hard i just finshed doing it to my car. it depends what year motor your using, what trans(v-6 will not bolt to a v-8),what fuel pump(electric or mechanical), you have to swap radiators. any questions you have feel free to e-mail me. snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net

Reply to
Richard