89 camaro engine swap

My buddies son has bought an 89 camaro with a v6 that is locked up. he wants to put a 350 in it. How much reconfiguring will he have to do?

Plenty. Engine, transmission, possibly drive shaft, springs, ECM, engine wiring harness, a good time to upgrade the brakes, etc.
thirdgen.org has all the info that you need.

this is your solution
NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED
CLOSEST TO 5000 TAKES IT HOME
CAMARO WITH 450 HP
82 z28 with 383 stroker selling safetyed. 350 four bolt main .030 over,
Aluminum heads, edelbrok cam, 400 crank, holly 790 double pumper carb,
edelbrok performer aluminum heads, edelbrok torker duel plane intake, hooker
headers, new flow master exsust, new interior, new 5 speed transmission with
new clutch and pressure plate, 4 core aluminum rad.

it really not hard i just finshed doing it to my car. it depends what year motor your using, what trans(v-6 will not bolt to a v-8),what fuel pump(electric or mechanical), you have to swap radiators. any questions you have feel free to e-mail me. snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net