89 Camaro won't start

I've an 89 Camaro RS, with the 305 TBI (engine code "E"), somewhere around 63,000miles. It has been sitting in storage for the past 5 years, due to
the fact it will not start when the engine is warm...let it cool off and it turns over just fine. The starter was replaced shortly after this started to happen, and not much of an improvement was noticed. I've finally gotten the "itch" (and the wife's "okay") to mess around with it again. After checking around with some local part stores it was brought to my attention that the problem could be the ignition control module. Does this sound like a possible culprit? If not any other ideas.
Thanks in advance, Phil

We need more info. I presume it turns over ok but won't fire rather than it won't crank. If it turns over, you need fuel, compression and spark. Is the fuel fresh? (not just topped up). check for spark.
If it runs, but cuts out when warm then module could be a culprit, a long with a lot of other possible problems.
HTH
--
Mitch - 1995 Z28 LT1 M6
terminal snipped-for-privacy@sand-hill.freeserve.co.uk

If it won't crank then the starter isn't being supplied. I don't think the ignition module affects that.
I've not dealt with any pass key issues yet, but i think it stops the starter as well IIRC. You could try a meter on the starter , to check that the solenoid is being energised.
It could be a dirty solenoid on the starter. My '78 camaro solenoid was severly worn when i stripped it down. The car would always crank from cold no problem, but would show signs of heat soak / flat battery when warm.