Latest threads in Chevy Camaroshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

TECH: help with connections for brake lines 68 RS?SS camaro
My Camaro had line locks on it and I am removing them. I was wondering if there was anyplace that showed the correct layout for the brake lines as to where each line should connect with respect to the...

1969 Yenko Camaro
eBay:
1
1

OUR COMPANY PROVIDES SOLUTION FOR VEHICLE TRACKING DEVICES
Our company, PT.Elda Sarana Informatika provides solutions for GPS devices for vehicles and other telemetry devices based on radio, GSM, and satellite communications. Experience in building GSM based...

**UPDATE** 97 CAMERO 3.8 MOTOR..STILL DONT KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH THIS THING!!
OK SO IT HAD BAD COILS, FUXED THAT, PUT NRE PLUGS AND WIRES, NOW THE CODES READ THAT I HAVE MIS FIRE IN CYLYNDER 2 AND ITS RUNNING REALLY BAD, IF YOU SIT STILL IT WILL RUN OK I GUESS, BUT IF YOU LET...

67 Camaro convertible value?
I've got a 67 convertible and was wondering what it might be worth today. I've had it for several years and it's a good driver, but could definetly use some new paint and possible body work. The motor...
1
1

97 camero rs v6 3.8 whats wrong with this damn thing?!?!?
I just bought this car, got completely screwed over, but anyway, it was running really rough and the check engin light was on, so i went to autozone and they said every senser in the car was bad, not...
5
5

94 camaro wont turn over no spark
i have a 94 camaro that when you turn the key , it wont turn over , dash gages and headlights work but nothing else happens , i ran a wire to the starter from inside the car , and it turns over , but...
1
1

84 camaro wont Charge
hi iam wondering if some one can help me i need some wiring help i have a 84 camaro and i cant get it to charge has new battery and new alt good ground it has the 350 older carb the car had orginal...

68 Camaro RS vs. SS Cloning Question
Hi everyone, I have a 68 Camaro coupe with few options. It will need a complete frame off, body panel and floorboard restoration. It has a numbers matching 327 (210HP). It came stock with the 2spd pwr...
4
4

my camaro is giving me trouble
I have a 1994 z28 with less than 31,000 miles. I have 2 problems which mechanics have "thought" they have fixed- first, the left turn signal keeps blowing- I think it is a relay or short problem. I...
1
1

1992 Camaro B4C
I have one of the 589 produced in '92. Never been a police vehicle, privately held all its life. I'm the second owner and have owned it for about 10 years. Now I'm getting ready to sell it. Is eBay...
3
3

1990 IROC-Z VATS problem
Recently, my IROC doesn't start, but only sometimes, usually when its a hot day. I,m 99% sure its a VATS problem, as I've already replace my starter, thinking that it was a solenoid problem. Plus,...
1
1

Award Winning 1969 RS Camaro
Larry's 1969 RS Camaro has a 383 c.i. engine that produces 430 horse power and 495 ft/lb of torque. It has a Demon 650 carb, an HEI ignition, and 512 lift cam to produce all that power. Logan

Really nice 67 RS/SS Camaro
Chip's 1967 RS Camaro has 86,400 miles on its 383 c.i. Stroker that produces 365 horsepower. Logan

HOW DO I MATCH A TRANSMISSION TO A MOTOR?
Someone stole the transmission out of my 2000 Camaro. I know who got it and where it is, I was wondering how I could prove that the transmission that he put in his car came out of mine, and off of my...