90 IROC Convertable for sale

Sorry to say but I need to sell my IROC. Life is getting more complicated and I now need to drive for work. The 5-Spd is a bit of a pain in city traffic and I don't want to take it out in the rain. If I had the dough, I'd keep it and get a sedan but alas, I need the money to get the next car.

Here's the description from my ad at autotrader.com:

Rare IROC Z28 convertible (1 of 1294), even rarer TPI / 5-speed (very few of these built). 1990 was the last year of the IROC Z28. This ultra clean car is practically in showroom condition. Garaged, not driven in wet weather. Everything stock except radio / CD player and exhaust. Recent oil change and brake job. New stuff as of 11,000 miles ago: convertible top w/ glass back window, Viper 2-stage alarm with keyless entry, battery, alternator, custom

3 inch exhaust, heavy duty clutch. Clean Carfax vehicle history report. AC blows cold. Tight, fast, fun. $7500 / Best Offer. Will consider trade for mid to late 90s Accord, Camry, or Altima. Car is in Northern CA. For more pictures and info visit:

David (707) 342-3436 snipped-for-privacy@sonic.net.

Reply to
David