'90 RS Neutral Start Switch

Hello - - Could use some help...
My Camaro is a 305, 5-speed straight shift. In order to start it, the clutch pedal has to be fully depressed. Some sort of safety device, I guess.
Problem is, sometimes it won't start although clutch is in. Looking for a solution here.... Can that "safety feature" be disarmed, or by-passed somehow? Very aggravating!
Thanks - - HsvKen

Yes, but don't do it. It's most likely just out of adjustment. Fix it right.
Al