91' camaro 3.1 v6

wont start without starting fluid sprayed into the intake and even then wont stay running. I replaced the fuel pump and filter, pressure is good. If you dont have any good suggestions do you have a fuel injector
wiring harness for sale?
Matt
i have the same car. my wouldnt start. i got it checked out an it was the Ignition coil check that, i think that could be ur problem