91 rs v6

Hello,
What can i do to get a bit a performance boost out of my 3.1? i can't seem to find any performqance parts on the net. I remember seeing a performance chip a while back...
Thanks for the help Jeremy
You can upgrade the the exhaust with a cat back and hi-flow cat. You can add K&N filters if you like, but there is no reason if you do not update the exhaust at all. You can get an ADS chip and exhaust parts from SummitRacing.com or Jegs.com. Pretty much limited to that. I would not get the stage 2 chip, for it requires a low temp thermostat. I would not suggest that based on experience. Do not make the mistake of changing the pulleys, they are intended for strip racing, and should never be marketed to the public.
-- 98 Camaro