92 Camaro RS V6 3.1L Dies at Stoplights

Looking for any ideas on the cause. Mostly starts to occur after warming it up and driving for a while.

hi please let me know if u figure out what the problem is....I am having the exact same problem with mine...i was once told to check the idle control valve but I dont have the time to mess with it right now let me know if u figure out whats wrong so I can fix mine too thanks snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
i do have a stang, 95 v6 jus mey daily driver the camaro i got as a project car, im building a 350 for it but "rome wasnt built in a day"and i have been drivin the camaro cause im workin on selling the stang cause i dont like it anymore thanks very much
I come to a stoplight, I roll to a stop, it dies (as in won't idle at the light). Hence, dies at stoplights. There is no other information. No warning light, no computer code, all gauges normal..
EGR