93 Camaro Z-28 139k Clean title tree fell on roof

i have a 93 z28 with aftermarket throttle body and cold air induction a tree fell on the roof car is in good shape otherwise ill send pics to anyone who needs them.for more details email@ snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com or
you can im me at red2bunkeru on aim.I live in richmond va and im putting this car on ebay on 11/15/04 with a buy it now for $2350 I will accept paypal if needed.
Damn... That sucks... Poor Camaro :-( Just DON'T buy a Jap car as a replacement vehicle! LOL
Long Live the Camaro!