93 f body lt-1 motor mount location on k frame

Hey

I just aquired a 93 camaro that had a v-6 that I pulled . I am swaping a 96 LT-1 into the car and need some info on motormount hole locations. The k-frame is the same as the v-6 but the frame pads are mounted in a different location on the cross member , does anyone have a 93 on up that can give me some measurments? It would be much appreciates and save me the time of doing a dry fit.

Reply to
antonejc