94 Camaro 3.4 V6 Engine Vibration

Hello, all!
I ahve a question.
I have a '94 camaro with a 3.4 V6. The engine runs great, however whenever i am stopped with the car in gear, either
forward or reverse, i have this constant vibration. It usually stops when i put in neutral or park. It has been doing this ever since i bought it about 2 years ago.
Any ideas what is causing it, or even better, how to get rid of it? Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you,
"Careful, you idiot! I said across her nose, not UP it!!"