94 camaro 3.4L backfiring and missing (HELP)

Looking for a little help on finding a problem with my 94 camaro.
It has a 3.4L engine which when you accelerate will backfire and act like it is missing, very rough but when you get up to speed say 50 mph
it will run fine until you accelerate again then it stumble all over its self.
I have replace the cat, O2 sensors (2), EGR value and fuel filter but no improvement.
Any leads as to where to look or what to change would be appreciated, I also have another 94 camaro 3.4 which runs fine so I have a source of parts to try.
thanks
Sarge
the problem is somewhere in the ignition. have u changed your spark plugs, and spark plug wires lately?. make sure the plugs are gapped properly. also make sure your timing is correct. i would also change dis. and the coil. if it doesnt have a dis. then get a new coil pack for it. If that doesnt work please get back with me for more info. Matt Jarrett
have u checked the timing on it yet. what about he coil pack or the distributer. and the coil?
I don't think it has a distributor (which means it's coil over plug design or the distributor is all electrically controlled and no moving parts). Also I don't think it has the markings to show you what degrees it's set at because the computer does all the timing so they eliminated the timing tab. The coil(s) could be bad. He's right about spark plug gap. Double check it. If you have those bosch plugs, toss them. They are crap for domestic cars. Get rapid fires or something good (made by ac delco). Maybe your knock sensor is messin up?

Yes, I did change the plugs and wires also
thanks