94 Z28 LT1 Camshaft selection

I have a 1994 Z28 with a 5.7L LT1 (early LT1 design). I know the cam had a 0.300" lobe lift (and about 0.450" valve lift via the 1.5:1 rockers), the intake and exhaust
are about the same. I don't know duration or lobe timing which is crucial for selecting a replacment cam. My Helm shop manual doesn't have this information and I can't find it online. Does anyone know it or know where to find it? OR Would anyone like to suggest a cam with a mild gain in mid-range torque? I want to stay with flat tappet, hydraulic lifters, and a relatively smooth idle. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Your best bet is to check with the many cam manufacturers out there.
I hope this helps.
RK