'95 3.4 Camaro Temp Increase

I have no idea why this is happening. Once i hit 80MPH the temp on the car increases pass the middle line and stops at 3/4 of the display.
I changed the thermostat on it and didn't make a diff.

Made sure the radiator is full.
The fans some times kick in late. When i purchased this car everything worked on it just fine.
What i think is that the radiator might need to be flushed. I have changed the temp sensor and the Dash Temp reader.
I need to flush the radiator to see if that work, but before i do that, any suggestions?
Also the LowOil light comes up during a cold start. It wont go off untill i shut of the car and turn it back on.
I have changed the Oil level sensor. Its is working correctly on the dash.
Any idea what can cause this error on the Computer?