95 Cam Heater Control Valve???

I have an 1995 Chevy Camaro 3.4, I am trying to find the heater control valve. Sometimes it is not switching over to heat. I am not sure what it looks like. I know what the valve looks like on older cars, most of
them were vacum operated. Can you direct me to an sight that has a schematic of the 3.4 engine. Thanks for your time.