95 Camaro overheating

Noticed my temp gauge going up and when i stop i could hear a gurgling sound coming from engine. But when i drove again nothing happened. Don't won't to ruin my engine help!

look at the front splitter. if it is damaged it may not be bringging enough cold air in. It is inportant for the last gen camaros to cool.