95 camaro rough idle poor engine performance

The plugs,wires and dist. assembly has been replaced along with the fuel filter and intake gasket. No codes are in the computer. Please,anyone had this same
problem if so please help.
Thank you
Check the fuel pressure as per one of my previous posts:
It sure sounds like a leaking injector. But all we are just giving you here, are seat of the pants diagnoses. Nothing is as accurate as running a scan and a 5 gas analyzer.
Remember that before you start changing parts.
Follow my previous post on checking fuel pressure, and fuel pressure retention carefully, then get back to the group.
Sincerely,
Refinish King

filter and intake gasket. No codes are in the computer. Please,anyone had this same problem if so please help.