95 V6 3.4 won't start.

Hello, I have a 95 with a V 6 3.4,The problem I am having is the engine will crank but not fire. I can put starting fluid in the air cleaner and it will start
and idle, once a load is put on the engine it will hesitate. After I turn the key off and try to restart it will not fire, unless I use starting fluid again. Any suggestion? Thanks Phil
Sounds like a vacuum leak, or possibly a fuel delivery problem. Check all your vacuum lines (cracks or breaks) Then get a fuel pressure guage that you hook into the fuel rail via the schrader valve, to see that you are getting adaquate fuel pressure. You do hear your in tank fuel pump kick on when you first turn your key to "on", right?
check the coils to see if one is bad. If one is bad it affects them all.