95 Z28 Camaro is having running problems

My camaro has 130k miles on it. Was running great and it started to have shifting problems so i had a rebuilt tranny put in it. So a couple weeks back if kept not wanting to shit and then it died. I took it back to the transmission place that rebuilt it and they said they would check it out. They said that the fuel pump and filter needed to be replaced, so i went along with it and it set me back 600 for cost and labor. Got it back two days ago and it started up right away and ran great. Tonight i was at a drive through and it was idleing and kinda wanted to die, so then i was going and it wouldnt shift again and seemed liked it was overloaded with gas. Died, left it there. I am getting really frusturated, can anyone help, please.

Reply to
tajr6

try letting the veh idle while pulling and wiggle on all harnesses around engine see if the rmp changes during this/ russ

Reply to
glovemax5