95 Z28 help me quick

I got in a hurry and I screwed up. Which bolt on the tranny is longer the one mounting the bell housing to the engine or the bolt mounting the transmission to the bell housing.

Just count how many you have of each length. there should be 8 bolts holding the tranny to the bellhouse, and 6 holding the bellhouse to the engine.
Gary

Sorry, I didn't realize you had the V-6. You should have 4 bolts holding the tranny to the bellhouse.
Gary