97 rear drum to disc conversion

I have a 97 RS that came with factory rear drum brakes. I would like to convert them to rear discs. I know that rear discs were an option in 97 and became standard in 98. Does anyone know of an aftermarket conversion
kit out there? If not, how would be the best way to get rear discs on my Camaro?
Thanks

A donor car from a junk yard is the easiest way. You could check on some of the internet boards that deal with F-bodies or pro touring cars.

Or, if you would like a new kit, you can probably find what you need from Stainless Steel Brakes ( http://www.ssbrakes.com/ .) They have a pretty decent list of supported vehicles, am pretty certain they would have what you are looking for.
-- Leo
use parts from a donor 1998 camaro
its perfectly engineered and fits right the first time
servicing is of no problem as would parts availability