98 CAMARO WHEELS ON A 85?

Has anyone out there ever tackled the job of putting wheels from a 4th generation camaro on to a 3rd generation. To be more specific a 98 Z on a 85 base. Anyone with any comments please let me know.
Thanks, Patrick 85 Camaro
I remember seeing adapters to mount Corvette wheels on a 3rd gen Camaro. Recently I've heard that Corvette wheels will direct fit 4th gen Camaros. So it stands to reason that the adapters could fit 4th gen wheels to 3rd gen cars.
The concept is a little scary though. The new wheels have WAY more back spacing. I'd worry that the adapters would break off.
-rev
Just curious about where i can buy these adapters and how much are they? I think the 17" rims will really make my car look sharp. Thanks again, Patrick