98' Z28 power steering pump replacment question

I need to replace the PS pump( making noise ).
1) It looks like I need to use a puller to remove the drive pulley, in order to remove the pump mounting bolts.
If this is true, how do you get the pulley back on after you install the new pump?
2) Can anyone point me to some clear instructions on doing this?
thanks, ms

depending on where ya get the pump, sometimes they have a free tool usage program. might have to pay a deposit, but you get that refunded when you return the tool. also some pumps come with a crude bolt/washer pulley installer. here are some otc part numbers for their tools. hth
6496 Pitman Arm Puller 7185 Power Steering Pump Pulley 7005 Power Steering Pump Pulley Installer 7830B Power Steering Pump Pulley Kit 4530 Power Steering Pump Pulley Service Set 4681 Power Steering Pump/Alternator Remover/Installer Tool 4529 Power Steering/Alternator Pulley Puller/Installer Set