98 z28 spark plug question

Is there any suggested way to change the left side spark plugs in my z28?
It looks like the right side are reasonable, but the left side ...
Do you have to do it from the bottom of the car?
Any special tools required?
thanks,
mike s
You don't need special tools, but being a contortionist might help.
I took mine to the dealer (an extra 50 bucks while he was doing some other work.)
Someone posted in this group last summer about a shop which took 3 days and a couple hundred bucks to do it.
Good luck.