99 Camaro SS options

I just bought a 99 SS Camaro and would like to find out what options it has. Is there any way to find this info out with the VIN #? Would a dealer have access to this info utilizing the VIN?
Thanks in advance for any help.
Gary Mitchell

Look on the edge of drivers door under the door latch. There should be a white label with all the option codes listed. Or you can take it to a dealer and they can put the vin in the computer and print out an options list.
It ain't the best of the breed but you'll soon find out you've got a hell of a ride.
Black 99 SS #0124 resides in my drive way.
Look at the build sticker. Usually hidden in glove box, in cargo area etc.
Steph