i have an 85 camaro 350 carb. at one point my car had an a/c in it, and most of the wires are still there, i have it all hooked up and all i have left to do is wire my compressor up, thats the only wires im missing. so
if any one can tell me how to wire it up it would help me greatly. also my style compressor doesnot have the pressor hook up on it just a spot to plug in the two wires.