ABS INOP

Abs inop light comes on when I get 60mph. Co-worker says that I need to flush old brake fluid. Anybody have any other experiences. By the way its a 95 Z28. thanks in advance.
Mrgogo 8-)
Check and clean the ABS sensor connections. Doubt it is the fluid, probably the wind speed pulling the connection. Had ta similiar problem with fresh aspalt fumes curing on a sensor.
-- 98 Camaro