Aftermarket seats for a 1981?

Can anyone point me in a good direction? I would like some semi-race style seats that can still slide and tilt forward for rear seat entry. I've looked around quite a bit but can't seem to find anything worth a shit.

Reply to
Batman

Both sell seats like you are talking about that fit or can pretty easily be adapted to your car. If you don't like the seats they have there. Check the seat manufactures web site or the ads in the back of most any car mag.

Reply to
nh31005