another 2.8 3.4 swap

i got a 88 camaro mpfi 2.8. i'm ovioulsy swapping this for a 3.4 out of a 94 camaro. from what i hear and have read much about is that this is a basic bolt on. i'm just woundering since i'm buying the whole engine
already running and swaping it if i can actually use the newer 3.4 harness on the rest of the car cause from what i've heard it's not that more technical from the 2.8. and if so if i culd actually adapt in a newer a/c cause the old one would be too costly seeing that the don't make the same freon anymore and it's like 30 bucks a pound. Also if i can't do the harness switchover if i could adapt the coil pack in there instead of that pain in the ass distributer in the back of the engine.
rover wrote:

try thirdgen.org
The engine bay harness might actaully plug right intot he firewall, but I am sure some tweaks have to be made. Just can't remember what exactly right now...
Yes, you can convert to r-134, but contrary to popular belief, it won't harm the system to mix r12 and r134 to a point. Anyway, you can convert.
I suppose you could convert to a coil pack--I hate distributors as well--but the MPFI harnes swap-in isn't that bad.
Good luck.