Another 2001 Coupe Question

Okay, so I detailed the thing out this weekend and I'm now noticing from the rear that the thing looks like it tilts in the rear a little bit to the right. Another words like the shock on the right hand side
is too low.
This thing only has 27K miles on it.
Comments?
Thanks!
--
Littleguy
Don't worry about the horse being blind, just load the wagon.

Well, I came back from the dealer yesterday and he's telling me that it's one half inch lower on the right then the left and it's within specs.
I told the guy, it may be within spec but it's like a scratch. Once you know it's there it looks bigger and bigger than the day before and I wanted to do something about it. He told me that they have kits but they are for trucks only.
So now I'm thinking about going with air shocks.
--
Littleguy
Don't worry about the horse being blind, just load the wagon.
snipped-for-privacy@myrealbox.com says...

It is a special feature of the modern camaro. It is so the car sits level when the driver is along in the car.
:)