Any Old Tricks For Weatherstriping??

I have some original door weatherstriping for a 68 Camaro door that has been sitting around for years. One of the ends is starting to get a little dried
out. I would like to soften them up so they can be used again. Any ideas on what I could use to do this?? I have heard about using Vaseline or synthetic oil. Has anyone tried and prooven these or other products? I hope to hear from some of you on this subject. Thanks Everyone
On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 01:11:49 GMT, "Steve's Place"

Get new ones. They're easy to come by. -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

http://cpcug.org/user/jlacombe/tom.html
I have new ones but I want to dress these up so I can sell them. Thanks everyone