anyone have a 1988 TBI computer/harness?

Hi, I'm looking for an engine computer harness from a 1988 F body with the vin E engine....to put TBI in an earlier car that came with CFI.
Anyone pulled one out when they put in something else? It's a long
shot, but I figured I'd ask...
Thanks,
--
Jim

Visit the Selectric Typewriter Museum!
I have a 1989 camaro with complete wiring harness in it I mean complete interior and exterior and engine compartment the car has a engine code E = 305 ci V8 L03 in it still