Anyone know how to rewire Fuel Pump Relay to a direct 12 v source?

Recently swapped from TPI to CARB, and hooked up Mallory 3 port Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator. Now, to make the stock fuel pump, 'pump'.... I have to connect the existing relay to a 12 v source
(somewhere other than the ECM).....
I'd rather not keep the flow running through the ECM, as it's now removed anyways.
Before you question why it was done, the MAF was giving us a HUGE headache! Eventually we'll be returning to TPI (speed density though), but for now.... we need our daily driver.
Any feedback would be appreciated!
Thanks,
Jeff
Just find the two wires coming from the Electric Fuel Pump from the tank, that enter into the Fuel Pump Relay on the firewall (I'm not sure of the color codes).
Find a GOOD ground, then lead the other wire to the fusebox. Find a 12 volt source, like the ignition (constant with key-on), and splice it in with the proper terminal...
BTW, with that Mallory piece, WAIT for the thread sealant to cure, before starting the car up (wait about a good 2-3 hours), or you'll have a leak, believe me!

VERY BAD IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEVER, and I do mean NEVER bypass the safety shutoff system. You could burn your car to the ground and possibly die doing it. Wiring an electric pump that don't shut off at the loss of oil pressure and/or spark is a very bad design by nature. If your car flips and the ignition stays on while you're unconscious, who will stop that pump from flooding all over your hot engine and killing you? Nobody. That sucker is hard wired to the battery through the ignition and it will do it's damnest to maintain pressure in the line to the carb which is now upside down and has it's needle(s) pinned open by gravity. Get the picture?
--
Mr. Floppy