Anyone still here? If so, any good places to buy 4th gen parts?

I don't need performance parts or decals and shit, I'm looking for about two dozen plastic interior parts that have broken over the years, seat covers, sun visor mounts etc. Anyone have a good source for that kind of stuff?

lab~rat >:-)

Always found Classic Industries to be helpful.

Edd

Reply to
funrudy

On Thu, 07 Jan 2010 17:59:22 -0500, funrudy puked:

Well, they have seat covers, but a lot of the little plastic interior stuff isn't there. I hate having to do a hit and miss at a boneyard to get that stuff, it would be great to order it all and have it show up in a big box.

lab~rat >:-)

I've found hawks third gen to have a ton of stuff and great prices.

they have a LOT Of 4th gen stuff. i got my SS spoiler brake LED bar replaced for dirt cheap with a genuine SLP part.

EBay would be next in line... then I'd go to LS1TECH.COM and check their classifieds section.

p.s. i realize i'm a bit late, but this should help others in the future.

Reply to
bobdole