automatic to manual

i am wondering how hard it would be to change my 1987 camaro with a 1975 350 and a th350 trans, to a 5 speed manual trans. i would like to use parts from a used camaro i have available to me. also i have been told
selling the car and buying a 5 speed car would be better, but that is no option this car has been in my family since new. my mom is the original owner and has already had a heart atack when she seen it with no hood and the small block sticking out. lol thanks alot for any help you can be Rich