Beautiful Black n Gold 69 Chevy Camaro SS

My friend is selling his Camaro. It's 24K Gold plated everywhere and it's in pristine condition. It's just beautiful to look at, check out the pictures at:

Tom

Reply to
Atrium42

A really wonderful car at its best regards Nightmare "Atrium42" skrev i meddelandet news:m6yHf.3951$MJ.798@fed1read07...

Reply to
Nightmare

Nice looking car for a hanger/trailer queen. Its a shame that it will never be out there doing what it was originally intended to do. The person that buys it is sure to be one lucky person though, that is to have more money than they know what to do with. Good luck on the sale of it. $80,000 is a bit much for my taste though.

...Ron

--

68'RS Camaro 88'Formula 00'GT Mustang
Reply to

There's always Jay Leno! : )

Nice looking car for a hanger/trailer queen. Its a shame that it will never be out there doing what it was originally intended to do. The person that buys it is sure to be one lucky person though, that is to have more money than they know what to do with. Good luck on the sale of it. $80,000 is a bit much for my taste though.

...Ron

--

68'RS Camaro 88'Formula 00'GT Mustang
Reply to
Tom

I think that he'd be more interested in it if it was a Stanley Steamer. ;-)

...Ron

--

68'RS Camaro 88'Formula 00'GT Mustang
Reply to
RSCamaro

Nice car if he got rid of the gold plating, the gay wire wheels, the pimp grille....

Reply to
ATP*

Thanks for your comments. I am grateful to live in a country where we can all have opinions and are free to voice them, even if others disagree!

Regards,

Nice car if he got rid of the gold plating, the gay wire wheels, the pimp grille....

Reply to
news.west.cox.net

On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 20:38:23 -0700, "news.west.cox.net" puked:

Me too. 80k is too much. If he sells it for that, I might have a job opening for him...

lab~rat >:-)

Reply to
J.D. Horner

It would have to have had all of the options offered to be worth $80,000 and had been in a nitrogen bubble too boot, with practically no miles on the odometer. Documented of course.

...Ron