Beautiful Black n Gold 69 Chevy Camaro SS

My friend is selling his Camaro. It's 24K Gold plated everywhere and it's in pristine condition. It's just beautiful to look at, check out the pictures at:
http://members.cox.net/atrium42/camaro.htm
Tom
A really wonderful car at its best regards Nightmare

Nice looking car for a hanger/trailer queen. Its a shame that it will never be out there doing what it was originally intended to do. The person that buys it is sure to be one lucky person though, that is to have more money than they know what to do with. Good luck on the sale of it. $80,000 is a bit much for my taste though.
There's always Jay Leno! : )
Tom
wrote:

Nice looking car for a hanger/trailer queen. Its a shame that it will never be out there doing what it was originally intended to do. The person that buys it is sure to be one lucky person though, that is to have more money than they know what to do with. Good luck on the sale of it. $80,000 is a bit much for my taste though.

I think that he'd be more interested in it if it was a Stanley Steamer. ;-)

grille....
Thanks for your comments. I am grateful to live in a country where we can all have opinions and are free to voice them, even if others disagree!
Regards,
Tom

grille....
On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 20:38:23 -0700, "news.west.cox.net"

Me too. 80k is too much. If he sells it for that, I might have a job opening for him...

Might be worth 80k if everything was original. But for someone elses' fantasy...no thanks.

On Sat, 04 Mar 2006 07:25:58 GMT, "J.D. Horner"

It would have to have had all of the options offered to be worth $80,000 and had been in a nitrogen bubble too boot, with practically no miles on the odometer. Documented of course.
He's lowering the price to $55,000.00. As for me, I have no idea what it's worth, but there are a lot of things one could do with 55k. I enjoyed my sisters red 67 camaro 327 in its day though!