Beth's 68 is cranking !!

You guys rock !! Thanks to Jim, Gary and Ed ! You guys pointed me straight to the neutral safety switch. The starter was not getting power, yet everything else in the car was working. The
starter would crank the engine using a remote starter switch. Anyway, after you guys pointed me to the neutral safety switch on the automatic shifter, I installed the shifter and dropped the console down around it- plugged the electrical connections together and bingo! It cranks!! Everyone have a great week and thanks again ! Beth