Big Plans for a 85 CAMARO..starting with powerplant.

Just wondering if i buy a 400 small block for my 85 camaro if i can put a fuel injection system on it, possible a 5.7 TPI set-up?
Anyone know if this can be done..or has done it?
Thanks, Patrick
Sure. Later year TPI intakes need one bolt hole altered. Early ones will fit fine. Cannibalize a 5.0L or 5.7L system - they're the same except for the PROM and injectors, both of which you'll need to change to properly feed a 400. Use one from a Camaro or Firebird - not a Corvette because the EGR system is harder to hook up. I converted an '84 Firebird to TPI once. There were a few hangups, but overall it was much simpler than swapping an LT1 into a Jeep.
-rev
thanks reverand..but i think the 455 big block is really calling thanks again, Patrick