Bleeding the drum brakes on 91 Camaro

Okay, I give up. Where do you find the right wrench to bleed the drum brakes on a 91 Camaro RS? The bleed screw/nipple is set back inside a ring of metal with a little opening/slot at the top. Above that is a large bolt/stud. No way to get a standard or regular offset brake wrench on it. I can get a 5/16 socket on it but then how do I get the bleeder hose on the nipple. FRUSTRATING!!! I am sure that someone out there will laugh and say, "All you have to do is...", but I will be glad to be laughed at if someone can tell me how to get past this problem.

Thanks in advance,

Dale

Reply to
raefon

if you can't get a hose and wrench on at the same time, then don't bother with the hose...just have someone push the pedal, as you open, then close the valve. Rinse everything off with water when you're done.

Reply to
J Forbes

Yeah, just put a pan underneath to catch all the fluid.

Steve

Reply to
Camarophreak