Blinker Question

I was wondering if any one could help me. I have a 01 Camaro, and one daytime light/blinker keeps burning out. Are there any suggestions of how to prolong the next light I install?

Whenever you change the blinker bulb, make sure you refill the blinker fluid. Sometimes it will all spill out when the bulb goes bad.