Brakes feel jumpy when braking !!

I'm not sure if this is normal in camaros or not . I just bought mine and was wondering if this is a problem or just the way the brake system is ....

Reply to
HOTMAMA97

wondering if this is a problem or just the way the brake system is ....

Reply to
Trini

HOTMAMA97 spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

You mean a pulsating type of feel to the pedal, or what?

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_N0i