Brakes feel jumpy when braking !!

I'm not sure if this is normal in camaros or not . I just bought mine and was wondering if this is a problem or just the way the brake system is ....

could be your rotors need to be turned because they might be warped...
HOTMAMA97 wrote:

HOTMAMA97 spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

You mean a pulsating type of feel to the pedal, or what?
NOI