camaro console door repair kit

The plastic hinge on my recently acquired 1995 Z28 console lid is broken off but the hinge portion on the console itself is still there minus a hinge pin. Is there an aftermarket repair kit available for this or do I need to
buy a new lid. The dealership says the hinge frame is not sold separately from the "pad" which constitutes the arm rest. It's $66 plus tax but seems a pity to replace the entire unit just for the hinge, especially when it can be removed with two bolts....
Thanks for any help
junk yard?
--
"No one supported me, but all deserted me...but the Lord stood
with me and strengthened me" (2 Timothy 4:16-17).