camaro parts??

has anybody found a good site that sells new used retoration products parts for camaros? plmk

What are you looking for? There are plenty of junk yards out there that will send you parts, just do some searching with your favorite search engine. E-Bay if you can trust some of the people there. Places like Thirdgen.org, F-body.org, CamaroZ28.com, etc. have forums with selling areas on them, again if you can trust them.
On 1-Oct-2004, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (F Fletch) wrote:

Say what? I still don't get how people that own these cars can actually spell them WRONG?!?!?! I mean do Firebird owners spell them Fireberds? No.... so if you do have a CamAro.. and you hate it so much... then sell it to someone that would actually appreciate it.
-Geno 1985 Blue Camaro 2.8L w/T-tops (148k and going... getting worried) 1988 Blue Firebird Formula 5.0L w/T-tops (For sale for $2,200) 1985 Brown Firebird 5.7L w/5-Speed (No T-tops though) Still looking for an '82-'84 T/A w/T-tops for parts from one
KITTvsKARR spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

It's because he's a troll, man. :)
NI
(F Fletch) wrote:

it