Camaro v6 3,8 parts question - engine cooling system

I have a 1996 v6 3.8 Camaro. It is losing large quantities of water from the cooling system. I have located the source of the problem. I need to know what the part is called. It is a small elbow shaped piece of plastic
that runs from the lower manifold to another part (I don't know what this part is called, possibly some type of control valve) which has an inlet and outlet that runs to the heater core. What is this small elbow shaped piece of plastic called? Also, what is the name of the other part mentioned above?