camero

I have a 1980 camero 4 speed standered,it chaders in first and second and a little in 3-4.I was wondering what cluch assembly or brand would be the best to put in.Any info would be appreciatedalso this car has a 350-4
barrell in it.Also if anyone has any suggestions on anything else that I should look for. THANK YOU GERALD
jedfire wrote:

Always wonder if people who can find a.a.camaro and ask for help with their camero are serious or if it's just troll bait.
Hi RON thank you for the help and I will do the spell check next time.Also I'am not one to ask questions if I know the answer for sure,thanks anyway MARTIN. THANK YOU GERALD

Just go to you're local auto parts house and get a factory or heavy duty specification clutch kit. The kit should come with new pressure plate, clutch, throwout bearing, and alignment tool. Get a replacement pilot bushing if the kit doesn't come with one. The only other suggestion I have for you is to use the spell check on whatever reader you have, it makes it easier for some of us to read what you have to say.