Camero RS 91 Problem HELP PLZ

We have been working on this Camero RS 91 for about 4 days now he had to replace the manifold gasket,MAP sensor, MAF sensor and the O2 sensor it seems to idle ok but as soon as you give it gas while its in gear it starts to bog and act like its going to die. and when ya punch the gas it seems like the it pulses in power while getting up to speed. We have also replaced the cap and rotor and spark plugs but not the wires yet. but the problem seems to be intermittent it will run ok then start running like crap. checked the fuel filter as well and blew throught it and it dont seem restricted. the spark plugs are gaped at .035 as told by auto zone and wanted to make sure this is a correct setting as well cause we have tried almost everything

Reply to
Solidcheeze

Have you check the cat converter?

Reply to